A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Silva MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Silva practice?
- Dr. Carlos Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Silva practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Geriatric Doctors, Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners, and Norfolk Pulmonologists.