A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Silva MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Silva practice?
- Dr. Carlos Silva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Silva practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Tampa, FL.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Geriatric Doctors, Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners, and Norfolk Pulmonologists.