A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Sivit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Sivit, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Abdominal Injuries
- Extravasation of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Materials
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivit graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sivit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Sivit MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Sivit practice?
- Dr. Carlos Sivit has 12 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Sivit practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Twinsburg, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.