A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Sivit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sivit
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sivit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Sivit, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Abdominal Injuries
- Extravasation of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Materials
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivit graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sivit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Sivit MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Sivit practice?
- Dr. Carlos Sivit has 9 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Sivit practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, OH and Solon, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.