Dr. Carlos Spera Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Spera?

Mailin Estevez

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Mi nombre es Mailin , recién va a ser una semana de mi cirugía de aumento de senos con el Dr Spera y mi experiencia fue excelente es un Dr muy profesional y junto a su equipo me hicieron sentirme muy segura ,estoy muy agradecida y satifecha con mi resultado .

Well worth everything!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

THANK YOU! Dr. Spera staff was helpful every step of this process. Their payment plan made it easy for me to get my breast augmentation in a timely stress free manner and after all the results were beyond expected.

EXCELLENT DR.

Posted on February 28th, 2017

He did an excellent job and a natural look. I am so happy with my new look thanks to Dr. Spera. If there were more than 5 stars; I will give him the max. Professional Pre and Post Surgery. Excellent staff especially Merlin and Mildred.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

I went to the office and I was treated like a Princess! I did my breast augmentation with a promotional offer and I am soooo Happyyy with my new look!! thank you Dr. Spera!

botox

Posted on November 4th, 2016

el dia 28 de octubre visite las intalaciones de dr, Carlos Spera, para ponerne BOTOX mi experiencia fue muy desagradable, tanto en servicio del personal como mis resultados, puedo decir que los resultados fueron igual que como jamas me puso nada ese Dr. me dijo que regrezara en una semana, para retoque y fue la misma cosa. y lo peor que ni te muestra que te ponen, pues cuando entra al cuarto, ya viene con la jeringa lista para pincharte, que tristeza porque no solo fue que no me funciono si no que perdi mi dinero. no lo recomiendo para nada

Tumny tuck

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Just the best surgeon! I love him! I recommend him to everyone.

I was treated amazing well!

Posted on August 24th, 2016

I am very happy with the way I look and feel. I am also glad to have met Ruth. She is great and I feel I have made a lifelong friend in her.

Breast Augmentation.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

I love Dr. Spera, he talked very profesional about the surgery snd he explain all the details and was very patient with me. He answered all my questions without any doubt. I did my surgery and was cared by the staff. I loved him! I am so happy with the nurses and the front desk girl who is so lovely too! Thank you Dr. Spera!

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Good attention, liked the team!

Very happy client!

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Staff was very nice and courteous. The Socorro dos a great job! I had a vertical lift and augmentation. I loved the work he did!!!

Posted on May 20th, 2016

I got my nose done with doctor Spera and I'm actually in his before and after .. My nose came out perfect .. I had a parrot nose before and now I have a nose that I always wanted .. I

Best Surgery and Results

Posted on March 7th, 2016

I choose Dr. Spera by a friend that did her breast Aumentation. After reading some reviews I was a little scared but trusting my friends and family that have done work with Dr. Spera I was at ease. When I saw Dr. Spera I wanted a cup that to Dr. Spera was to big for my height and size and he was right he Recommended a size and he was right on point. My recovery was amazing a week after my surgery I was back to my activities and no pain. I am soooo happy with my results. Thank You Doctor and staff for my new body.