Dr. Carlos Spera MD Patient Reviews

• 25 reviews

November 4th, 2016
botox
el dia 28 de octubre visite las intalaciones de dr, Carlos Spera, para ponerne BOTOX mi experiencia fue muy desagradable, tanto en servicio del personal como mis resultados, puedo decir que los resultados fueron igual que como jamas me puso nada ese Dr. me dijo que regrezara en una semana, para retoque y fue la misma cosa. y lo peor que ni te muestra que te ponen, pues cuando entra al cuarto, ya viene con la jeringa lista para pincharte, que tristeza porque no solo fue que no me funciono si no que perdi mi dinero. no lo recomiendo para nada

September 8th, 2016
Tumny tuck
Just the best surgeon! I love him! I recommend him to everyone.

August 24th, 2016
I was treated amazing well!
I am very happy with the way I look and feel. I am also glad to have met Ruth. She is great and I feel I have made a lifelong friend in her.

August 4th, 2016
Breast Augmentation.
I love Dr. Spera, he talked very profesional about the surgery snd he explain all the details and was very patient with me. He answered all my questions without any doubt. I did my surgery and was cared by the staff. I loved him! I am so happy with the nurses and the front desk girl who is so lovely too! Thank you Dr. Spera!

July 23rd, 2016
Good attention, liked the team!

June 28th, 2016
Very happy client!
Staff was very nice and courteous. The Socorro dos a great job! I had a vertical lift and augmentation. I loved the work he did!!!

May 20th, 2016
I got my nose done with doctor Spera and I'm actually in his before and after .. My nose came out perfect .. I had a parrot nose before and now I have a nose that I always wanted .. I

March 7th, 2016
Best Surgery and Results
I choose Dr. Spera by a friend that did her breast Aumentation. After reading some reviews I was a little scared but trusting my friends and family that have done work with Dr. Spera I was at ease. When I saw Dr. Spera I wanted a cup that to Dr. Spera was to big for my height and size and he was right he Recommended a size and he was right on point. My recovery was amazing a week after my surgery I was back to my activities and no pain. I am soooo happy with my results. Thank You Doctor and staff for my new body.

May 30th, 2015
I have been going to Dr Spera for over 20 years for several different procedures. Dr Spera is a fantastic surgeon, honorable, honest and has been in business for a very long time . I have had more than one facelift throughout the years as well as a temporal lobe lift, neck, ear lobe reduction, liposuction, and everything looks very natural. I have a completely refreshed look; my friends and coworkers cannot tell I have a facelift- that's how natural it looks. Going into any type of cosmetic surgery, patients need to be realistic on the outcome. Everyone is different and some patients heal better than others because of their own body make up and chemistry. Sometimes patients forget what they look like before the surgery, you must look at your before-and-after pictures. A picture says 1000 words. I highly recommend Dr. Spera.

March 6th, 2015
El Dr. Spera es un artista
yo me hice levantamiento de Los parpados superiores, la renoplastia la verdad me quedo perfecto el Dr. Spera es un artista todo fue 0 dolor

February 2nd, 2015
Been with Dr. Spera for 16 years. Would never go to anyone else.

October 8th, 2013
Minnieface lift, steam cells fat transfer, laser, upper /lower eye surgery
Excellent doctor, i had a minni face lift , upper and lower eye surgery, neck , and laser, coudnt be more happy i didn't have one single purple spot since day one, also i had fat transfer steam cells, after a week i was able to go out with make up, is just one month and i'm still healing but imso happy. I love his staff inthe Davie office , i'm consider other procedures with him,and i recomended , he is oneof the kind , he loves what he does .