A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Subauste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Subauste is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subauste
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Subauste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Subauste, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Subauste graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Subauste has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Subauste MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Subauste practice?
- Dr. Carlos Subauste has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Subauste practices Infectious Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Infectious Disease Doctors.