A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Swanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Swanger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanger graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Swanger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance