A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Tandron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Tandron is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tandron
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tandron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Tandron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandron graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Tandron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Rafael Tandron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Tandron practice?
- Dr. Carlos Tandron has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Tandron practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons and Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.