A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Tandron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Tandron is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tandron
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tandron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Tandron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandron graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Tandron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Rafael Tandron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Tandron practice?
- Dr. Carlos Tandron has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Tandron practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons and Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.