A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Tello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Tello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tello graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Tello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnert Hospital
- General Hospital Center at Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Tello MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Tello practice?
- Dr. Carlos Tello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Tello practices General Practice near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Passaic, NJ.
See Paterson General Practitioners.