A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Timaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Timaran is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timaran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Timaran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Timaran, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
Education & Awards
Dr. Timaran graduated from Universidad Del Cauca, Popayan.
Dr. Timaran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Hernando Timaran MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos H. Timaran practice?
- Dr. Carlos Timaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Timaran practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.