A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Tirado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Tirado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tirado
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Tirado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Tirado, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirado graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tirado has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Francisco Tirado MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Tirado practice?
- Dr. Carlos Tirado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Tirado practices Psychiatry near Wimberley, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Wimberley Psychiatrists.