A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Tirado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Tirado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tirado
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tirado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Tirado, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirado graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tirado has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Francisco Tirado MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Tirado practice?
- Dr. Carlos Tirado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Tirado practices Psychiatry near Wimberley, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Wimberley Psychiatrists.