May 13th, 2015

Joshua Torellas Is your son, we are at school tg he says hi and i say hola

Angels Among Us All show details Angels Among Us All
by D. Gunn on Mar 29th, 2015

Dr. Torrellas and Dr. Saha saved my life...My loving baby sister took me to MHRC (after i was beligerant, suicidal and God knows what else) wherein I met with Dr. Saha who started me on medication; my treatment with MHRC was pretty great compared to stories I have heard. After discharge from Dr. Saha, somehow I got in with Dr. Torrellas (who is still my Psychiatrist) who "tweeked" my medication and I see Dr. Klim, Psychologist (in the same office) and I have been fine ever since. I thank God for His miraculous hand and my angelsis for her strength to follow through when I needed it the most. I pray others will have an equal experience as well.

Stay away show details Stay away
Feb 14th, 2015

The office is horrible, reception area filthy. Constantly billing incorrectly. Prescribes rx from the most visited drug reps. Some reps are there every other week. Amazing how all my meds are from the same reps that visit more than others. This doc is on the take. Stay away.

Sep 20th, 2013

Wait times routinely over 1 hour, have been as long as 3. Often fails to respond to pharmacist rx renewal requests. Despite having worked in Jacksonville, Florida for many years, Dr Torrellas maintains a very strong accent that, were it in a movie, would probably have subtitles. High turnover in staff indicative of something.

by Leona H on May 28th, 2013

Diagnosed Bipolar by Torrellas in 2001. Had many struggles from then to the present. Left his practice in 2005 because of financial difficulties. Called and scheduled to see him March 2013..Appt. scheduled for late May. Went to my appointment. Sat and waited for two hours to be seen. Asked staff why I was being skipped by patients arriving after me. Told I would be seen...going on a 3 hour wait..told banned from practice...no explanation..no letter..no referral to another doc. The way I was treated sent me into a meltdown which lasted well after I left their office.I now have no Doc..No meds..No hope

by Danny P. on Mar 11th, 2013

He just seems to really care about his patients. I have been helping him via the Community Assistance Program, and out of all the Dr's throughout the country I work with, he and his assistant Tina are among the most impressive professionals I've actually come across. The "caring" just comes through.

Okay show details Okay
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Torellas is am okay doctor. He always spent more than enough time with me. Hoever, his wait times were extrermely long. At times, I was in the waiting room for over two hours long. He diagnosed me as bi-polar yet had trouble treating me. Had to see another doctor for that. Overall, he generally cares for his patients. The staff is a little slow