3.0

Patient of over 25 years show details Patient of over 25 years
Feb 23rd, 2016

I have been going to this doctor for over a quarter of a century. He is always running late. You have to wait hours in a dingy waiting room for five minutes with him. He has had ample time to get to the bottom of my depression after seeing him this long he has done NOTHING to help me. On one occasion he asked me if I had implants nothing do do with the conversation. Is anything but professional. On one occasion his staff and him were talking about me in the passage to his office and laughing. I asked what was so funny and they were not adult enough to say that it was me that was so funny. VERY VERY UNPORFESSIONAL This week after discovering that I had an appointment the office did not call and remind me. And in my mail came a $85.00 bill for a no show. His services aren't worth $.00.85. The perscriptions that he gave me were sent to Tri care mail order delivery and never came on time because of the way that they were written and him not cooperating with the steps necessary to get the medication to me on time. I have wasted enough time dealing with this unprofessional Man (not doctor). After 25 years with him I have become worse rather than better.

Jan 28th, 2016

No organization. You always have to wait over an hour to be seen for 5 mins.

Sep 29th, 2015

I waited 3 months for an appointment with Dr. Torrellas and was scheduled at 3pm. I showed up at 2:30pm and waited for 3 hours till 5:30 when someone else who worked there finally came out and said Dr.Torrellas is sick sorry he is not seeing anyone else tonight. And they charged me $120 when I got there so I had to call and cancel the payment because I was never even seen! Also, was talking to other people in the waiting room and everyone was talking about how long it always takes to be seen. Do not go to this doctor unless you have 4 hours in your day to be seen.

Stay away show details Stay away
Feb 14th, 2015

The office is horrible, reception area filthy. Constantly billing incorrectly. Prescribes rx from the most visited drug reps. Some reps are there every other week. Amazing how all my meds are from the same reps that visit more than others. This doc is on the take. Stay away.

Sep 20th, 2013

Wait times routinely over 1 hour, have been as long as 3. Often fails to respond to pharmacist rx renewal requests. Despite having worked in Jacksonville, Florida for many years, Dr Torrellas maintains a very strong accent that, were it in a movie, would probably have subtitles. High turnover in staff indicative of something.

by Danny P. on Mar 11th, 2013

He just seems to really care about his patients. I have been helping him via the Community Assistance Program, and out of all the Dr's throughout the country I work with, he and his assistant Tina are among the most impressive professionals I've actually come across. The "caring" just comes through.

Okay show details Okay
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Torellas is am okay doctor. He always spent more than enough time with me. Hoever, his wait times were extrermely long. At times, I was in the waiting room for over two hours long. He diagnosed me as bi-polar yet had trouble treating me. Had to see another doctor for that. Overall, he generally cares for his patients. The staff is a little slow