A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Vaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Vaca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaca graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Vaca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Ernesto Vaca MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Vaca practice?
- Dr. Carlos Vaca has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Vaca practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.