A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Valle Santana graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valle Santana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center
- Berkshire Health Systems
- Neighborhood Health Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valle Santana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Valle Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile