A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Valle Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Valle Santana graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valle Santana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Berkshire Health Systems
- Neighborhood Health Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Placido Valle Santana MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos P. Valle Santana practice?
- Dr. Carlos Valle Santana has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Valle Santana practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Nephrologists.