Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Valle Santana
Dr. Carlos Valle Santana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsfield, MA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Valle Santana is affiliated with Berkshire Medical Center Inc, Neighborhood Health Clinic and Berkshire Health Systems. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Valle Santana has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Carlos Valle Santana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, MA.
Dr. James Gittzus
Pittsfield, MA 0 mi38
Dr. Ellis Fribush
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsfield, MA 0 mi54
Dr. Mark Pettus
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Pittsfield, MA 0 mi30