A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Velasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Velasco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dolly Vinsant Memorial Hospital
- Laredo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Velasco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Velasco practice?
Dr. Carlos Velasco practices Family Medicine near Laredo, TX.
See Laredo Family Physicians.