Dr. Carlos Vera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Vera?

May 13th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

February 20th, 2016

Refuses to reach your illness and provide appropriate medicine for pain and just decides to send you to the nearest ER

September 11th, 2015

Great Doctor

Great Doctor

August 30th, 2015

Dr. Vera is thorough, even tho he's has a limited time per patient. He cares about the patient and want's to make sure he gives the patient his time and expertise.

May 15th, 2013

Best Doctor I've had for the last 14 years.

May 14th, 2012

I liked this Doctor initially but I was given a diagnosis and hadn't been given the details or information of how I was to be affected in the next couple of days by treatment. Maybe I didn't ask enough questions. Then I was told as soon as they had results from one of my tests they would call with the results. Not knowing how long this would take I waited a month.....a MONTH and then I finally called them. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The assistant was helpful but felt free to talk about everyone's problem regardless of who he was around. Lack of professionalism there. I would be willing to give them a second chance if I didn't have to deal too much with the assistant as much.

July 24th, 2010

Wouldnt help my aging mother

My older age mother was dizzy and fell down and injured her back. I insisted that she go see someone and she explained how she needed a new primary care doctor and picked this one because he also did urgent care appointments. He seemed very interested in what might be causing her extreme dizziness but not at all interested in helping her with her back. Even to go as far as jam her leg up so hard that she was crying in pain and he did not seem sympathetic in the slightest. My mother is never one to take medication she doesnt feel she needs nor to complain about simple trivialities. I dont think he got how badly she hurt at all and brushed her off. She cannot get up, she is flat on her back and any movement is agony for her. She called the next day at 3pm because again she was crying in pain, he was already gone but the staff said they would try to reach him . Later when she called back the staff was gone and got an answering service, he eventually called back around 7pm. He stated that she should go to the ER if it was that bad and he would never prescribe any pain killers ever at any time. Perhaps if she blew a disc out he might. Now, she went to this clinic because they advertise that they do primary care and urgent care and now he says go to ER? Great $50 extra because he failed to help her ..$50 she doesnt have on her fixed income and tons more time wasted. I guess I will be helping out my mom more this month with money. I had liked him alright at the appointment but felt he ignored her injuries..no way am I gonna be able to get her to go back to him now. I will have to cancel the follow up appointment and try and find her a decent primary care doctor.

July 24th, 2010

wouldnt help aging mother with injury

August 24th, 2016