Dr. Carlos Vidalon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 4th, 2013
The Staff and Wait Times will be the downfall of this Dr
It's a shame that Dr. Vidalon is a very caring doctor himself, since EVERYTHING else about his office is AWFUL. The staff is VERY rude, the turnover there is insane, I waited 2 1/2 hours my 1st visit just to sit in an exam room for another 30 minutes. My f/u visit I waited 1 1/2 hours only because I complained about the wait time. I had questions about my billing, I was told 10+ times over a few month span, that someone would call me back & nobody ever did. My billing situation was never handled because I was given inconsistent excuses such as their billing person died, then they said the person quit and the final person is hardly in the office. I've decided I will NEVER return and let it be known of how UNPROFESSIONAL and unorganized this place is. I gave this DR a chance twice ONLY because the Dr. himself was so great. It's not worth the headache! RUN! The people I spoke w/ that were extremely RUDE a& UNHELPFUL were Kaleeah. His staff & wait time will cause him to lose many patients!