Dr. Carlos Vidalon Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Vidalon?

August 14th, 2017

Very busy, but very knowledgeable

Sometime difficult to get an appointment, but worth the wait. The staff and doctor all very knowledgeable about Diabetes and it's treatment. The Doctor takes his time and listens to the patient, making for office waits at times, but feel the time the doctor spends with each patient is telling of the kind of care they provide.

December 4th, 2013

The Staff and Wait Times will be the downfall of this Dr

It's a shame that Dr. Vidalon is a very caring doctor himself, since EVERYTHING else about his office is AWFUL. The staff is VERY rude, the turnover there is insane, I waited 2 1/2 hours my 1st visit just to sit in an exam room for another 30 minutes. My f/u visit I waited 1 1/2 hours only because I complained about the wait time. I had questions about my billing, I was told 10+ times over a few month span, that someone would call me back & nobody ever did. My billing situation was never handled because I was given inconsistent excuses such as their billing person died, then they said the person quit and the final person is hardly in the office. I've decided I will NEVER return and let it be known of how UNPROFESSIONAL and unorganized this place is. I gave this DR a chance twice ONLY because the Dr. himself was so great. It's not worth the headache! RUN! The people I spoke w/ that were extremely RUDE a& UNHELPFUL were Kaleeah. His staff & wait time will cause him to lose many patients!

June 17th, 2015