A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Vigil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Vigil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigil graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vigil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos R Vigil DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Vigil practice?
- Dr. Carlos Vigil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Vigil practices Internal Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Internists.