A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Villafane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Villafane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Villafane, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villafane graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Villafane has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villafane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Villafane practice?
Dr. Carlos Villafane practices Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.