A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Villafane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Villafane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Villafane, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Villafane graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Villafane has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Maria Villafane MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Villafane practice?
- Dr. Carlos Villafane has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Villafane practices Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.