Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Donna green on May 7th, 2015

Great Dr

I like this doctor show details I like this doctor
by Joanie Paris on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. Villafane really made me feel special. I just recommended a friend who needs a finger repair after a botched repair from another doctor. The distance is worth seeing Dr. Villafane.

Horrible dr show details Horrible dr
by Never again on Aug 30th, 2013

Only in it for money. Not care or listen to patients. He works for ConcentrA. Need I say more?!

Rip-Off show details Rip-Off
Jul 26th, 2012

Rude staff. Charged for service I didn't receive. When I tried to talk to staff about it, their billing person was conveniently never there. Doctor notes reflected service NOT provided. Phone calls to discuss not returned. All around terrible experience.

Grateful show details Grateful
by Steven Alder on Oct 9th, 2009

Dr. Villafane handled mutiple surgeries on my hand. I was initially told by the ER that amputation would be necessary after my car accident but Dr Villafane happened to be there. He not only saved my hand but I have full use. Bed side mannor was awesome and appointment were on time.

Silvio Mario Segal show details Silvio Mario Segal
Mar 11th, 2009

avisenle al doctor villafae que el 5 de marzo fallecio su amigo Silvio Mario Segal en Salta de un infarto masivo

Jan 27th, 2009

The office staff at the Warren office were rude to my son and I. We took him to another orthopedic because of the pain he was in and they had to replace the cast because it was put on incorrectly and with no padding over a 6 inch incision.