Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient whose dignity was taken by Villafane and his pathetic assistant Tracy  |  show details
by Mindi Gravis on Mar 22nd, 2014

Dr. Villafane is a good doctor, and I completely trusted him and respected his professionalism. That is until after his nurse arbitrarily cancelled my surgery because she "forgot" I was a cash pay patient. Although she was directed by Dr. V to schedule my operation as the first in the day, due to the fact that this operation is very detailed and delicate, Tracy rescheduled for 6:30 pm. I suggested that the new time was late, to which Tracy replied "not my problem, now go 'f' yourself," and hung up on me. I arrived for my surgery on time, anxious, but ready to go. Dr. Villafane asked why I rescheduled the surgery for so late, adding that he didn't feel comfortable performing this type of surgery so late in the evening. Dr. V did not believe me when I explained that his assistant did the changes, and walked away while I was speaking. Dr. V did not have the common decency or proper ethic to come to me to advise that he was cancelling the surgery. Nor have I heard from this negligent doctor and his office. His nurse retaliated against me, prohibiting me from receiving the medical care I needed, my dignity was not at all maintained, the doctor spoke loudly in the surgical waiting area at the nurse's station about my case, using my name for all to hear. Dr. V also openly shared the medical information, personal information and x-ray images from other patients on his computer, with me, during my office visits. This obvious violation of the Hippocratic oath, the violation of HIPPAA, etc.... are the reasons I will be retaining an attorney.

|  I like this doctor  |  show details
by Joanie Paris on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. Villafane really made me feel special. I just recommended a friend who needs a finger repair after a botched repair from another doctor. The distance is worth seeing Dr. Villafane.

|  Horrible dr  |  show details
by Never again on Aug 30th, 2013

Only in it for money. Not care or listen to patients. He works for ConcentrA. Need I say more?!

|  Rip-Off  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Rude staff. Charged for service I didn't receive. When I tried to talk to staff about it, their billing person was conveniently never there. Doctor notes reflected service NOT provided. Phone calls to discuss not returned. All around terrible experience.

|  show details
by sarab yousef on Sep 14th, 2010

c- 4 dr villafane

|  Grateful  |  show details
by Steven Alder on Oct 9th, 2009

Dr. Villafane handled mutiple surgeries on my hand. I was initially told by the ER that amputation would be necessary after my car accident but Dr Villafane happened to be there. He not only saved my hand but I have full use. Bed side mannor was awesome and appointment were on time.

|  Silvio Mario Segal  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2009

avisenle al doctor villafae que el 5 de marzo fallecio su amigo Silvio Mario Segal en Salta de un infarto masivo

|  show details
Jan 27th, 2009

The office staff at the Warren office were rude to my son and I. We took him to another orthopedic because of the pain he was in and they had to replace the cast because it was put on incorrectly and with no padding over a 6 inch incision.