A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Villamayor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Villamayor, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villamayor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Villamayor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Pestelos Villamayor MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos P. Villamayor practice?
- Dr. Carlos Villamayor has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Villamayor practices Anesthesiology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Anesthesiologists.