A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Vivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Vivas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vivas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vivas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Vivas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vivas graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vivas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Vivas MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Vivas practice?
- Dr. Carlos Vivas has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Vivas practices Urology near Grove City, PA.
See Grove City Urologists.