A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Vivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Vivas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Vivas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vivas graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vivas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Vivas MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Vivas practice?
- Dr. Carlos Vivas has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Vivas practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wexford, PA and Grove City, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.