Admins rude to cancer patient show details Admins rude to cancer patient
by KITTI on Apr 24th, 2013

I called two diffent offices, wexford and mcmurry and let them know that I just received a double mastectomy at 39 years old and may have had a uti, caphider trauma, or a kidney stone according to my surgeons. -and they recommended Triangle doctors - which may b great . But getting an appointment was not: the admins were short and rude, asking how do you know this happened , who are the surgeons, how do they know without testing you, I let them know they didn't know, only that I've had severe pain urinating, urgency pain, and frequency, for 2 weeks and I've been on strong antibiotics - so they were possibly ruling out UTI, and really wanted me to see a specialist ASAP, the admins stated - we can't see you earlier than May 15 bc you are not currently a patient. Which made me upset/cry, bc of the way the baulked. I consider myself with thick skin, but felt bad for anyone that has cancer that may be more vulnerable - hence I've never written a bad review in my life, but found it necessary. Hope it helps. I understand business as a CPA, however saying, I'm sorry, we are not able to see you, perhaps calling another doctor or getting another referral, anything but being short and rude to a cancer patient.