A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Vazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Vazquez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Vazquez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vazquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos W. Vazquez practice?
Dr. Carlos Vazquez practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.