A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Zarate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Zarate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Zarate, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarate graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Zarate MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Zarate practice?
- Dr. Carlos Zarate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Zarate practices Psychiatry near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Bethesda Psychiatrists.