A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Zorrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zorrilla
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zorrilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Zorrilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorrilla graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Zorrilla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos D Zorrilla MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos D. Zorrilla practice?
- Dr. Carlos Zorrilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Zorrilla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Campo, TX and Rosenberg, TX.
See Wharton Internists and Wharton Cardiologists.