A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Zorrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Zorrilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorrilla graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zorrilla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zorrilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos D. Zorrilla practice?
Dr. Carlos Zorrilla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Campo, TX and Bay City, TX.
See Wharton Internists and Wharton Cardiologists.