A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Zorrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zorrilla
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zorrilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Zorrilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorrilla graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Zorrilla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos D Zorrilla MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos D. Zorrilla practice?
- Dr. Carlos Zorrilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Zorrilla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Campo, TX.
See Wharton Internists and Wharton Cardiologists.