A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlosandres Palacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlosandres Palacio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palacio graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Palacio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlosandres Andres Palacio MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlosandres A. Palacio practice?
- Dr. Carlosandres Palacio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlosandres Palacio practices Internal Medicine near Port Angeles, WA.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Port Angeles Internists.