A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlota Nepomuceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlota Nepomuceno is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nepomuceno
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nepomuceno Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nepomuceno graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna.
Dr. Nepomuceno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlota Cruz Nepomuceno MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlota C. Nepomuceno practice?
- Dr. Carlota Nepomuceno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlota Nepomuceno practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.