A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlota Nepomuceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlota Nepomuceno is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nepomuceno
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nepomuceno Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nepomuceno graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna.
Dr. Nepomuceno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlota Cruz Nepomuceno MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlota C. Nepomuceno practice?
- Dr. Carlota Nepomuceno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlota Nepomuceno practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.