Dr. Carlota Nepomuceno MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Redding, CA

3.0

January 29th, 2013
She is thorough working up my illnesses. I was seen by a heart doctor who said nothing was wrong. When I saw her for the first time she saw something wrong with my EKG. She had her husband, who is a doctor working with her, do a stress test on my heart. I had to stop almost immediately. I was sent to a cardiologist immediately. Soon after I had a 4 way by pass heart surgery. I feel so much better now. I did not realize how bad my heart was. If it was not for her diligence and caring attitude I would not be here today. My wife and I are forever grateful to her.

April 4th, 2011
Visits care facilities
Dr. Carlota takes care of my mother who is in a care facility in Redding. My mother has excellent care!

December 7th, 2009
Unprofessional!
The office staff is extremely unprofessional. They spend most of their time chatting and eating while the patients have exceedingly long wait times. Doctor Carlota Nepomuceno spends a very brief time with her patients. The emphasis seems to be on a high volume of patients, not on high quality health care. I will not be going back!

November 28th, 2008
Not impressed
I've seen this dr for several years and I am now changing drs. You can't get a same-day appt when you're sick so you have to go to a walk in clinic instead. This dr shows no empathy. Also I am a 26 yr old female with a lump in my breast that I am now concerned with, and this dr has always told me it's probably benign - but I'm concerned she never suggested a mammogram just to be safe. Further, when I got sick from ER-diagnosed food poisining, she later told me I probably had the flu (which was highly unlikely since I had no other flu-like symptoms). My fiance was less than impressed at her cold demeanor and my other friend who sees her is also looking for a new dr.