A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlotta Hample:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlotta Hample is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlotta Hample, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hample graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hample has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hample accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlotta B. Hample practice?
Dr. Carlotta Hample practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Commack, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians, Staten Island Pediatric Specialists, and Staten Island Gastroenterologists.