A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlotta Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlotta Schuster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuster
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlotta Schuster, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlotta Lief Schuster MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlotta L. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Carlotta Schuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlotta Schuster practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.