A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Cauthen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlton Cauthen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlton Cauthen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cauthen graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cauthen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton Gregory Cauthen MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlton G. Cauthen practice?
- Dr. Carlton Cauthen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlton Cauthen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and Lexington, SC.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Pulmonologists, Columbia Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbia Sleep Medicine Doctors.