A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlton Clarke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton Keith Clarke MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carlton K. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Carlton Clarke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlton Clarke practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors and Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.