Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlton Clarke
Dr. Carlton Clarke, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX, with another office in Garland, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Clarke is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Garland, Dallas Regional Medical Center and Mesquite Community Hospital. Dr. Clarke has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlton Clarke has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Carlton Clarke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.
Dr. Paul Schorr
Geriatric Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Hussem Farrach
Mesquite, TX 0 mi39
Dr. Shahida Rafiq
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Mesquite, TX 0 mi26