A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlton Clarke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton Keith Clarke MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carlton K. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Carlton Clarke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlton Clarke practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors and Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.