Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Broadway Shopping Village
407 W Interstate 30
Garland, TX 75043
972-303-2222
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by Abreu, Katherine on Jun 4th, 2014

Dr. Clarke has been a GOD sent/blessing to me and my son. He is the best doctor I have ever seen by. The best decision I have ever made. He cares and wants you to be healthy and not just out to get your co-pay. I will never leave him or until he leave his practice to retire. His office has always been friendly and always willing to help you. I LOVE THEM ALL. Thank you GOD for Dr. Clarke everyone in his office. Go see him you will see what I mean and not regret it.

|  Incompetent Staff  |  show details
May 24th, 2014

The doctor was fairly okay, it was a bit difficult to understand him due to a language barrier. The STAFF experience is the worse- the check in wait time is terrible as their is only one person available to help. I've been to previous doctor's office with one receptionist and the wait time was much shorter. The professional attitude is lackluster. I called to get a prescription and they said they would fill it, but never did. I NEEDED my medication and relied on their work ethic to ensure I took care of my medical needs. I would advise some staff training and suggest they hire additional receptionist help- at least part time

|  Patient  |  show details
by Troy Gleaves on Apr 24th, 2014

Best doctor I've ever used. Caring compassionate man. Dr. Clarke over the last 30 years a have known him. Has personally saved the lives of two personal friends. His fast wise decisions has changed Countless lives. Including mine.

|  Not so impressed  |  show details
by Alison A. on Apr 12th, 2013

I went into this office a couple of times. While I was waiting forever in the patient room, I heard outside my door, the nurse and doctors conversation. This new patient is going to take forever, go ahead and skip this patient and come back after the next. Then Dr. Clarke didn't even pay attention to my needs. He only focused on certain things but not all of my concerns. When I came for my follow up visit he couldn't even remember what was wrong. I told him my other concerns again, but they seemed of no importance to him. He seemed like he got very distracted easily and forgot what he was doing or focusing on with me. Did not like this Dr. at all. Also I called in to talk to him on the phone with concerns about my medication, I explained my concerns, which whoever answered the phone, talked to the Dr. and came back and all she said was you need to start taking that medication right now, and kept interrupting me and wouldn't let me talk. She was VERY RUDE. Then continued on to say that I could ask my concerns on my follow up visit. I didn't feel right about taking the medication because my questions were not answered. I got an opinion from someone else that knows a lot about the medication and they told me that I definitely SHOULD NOT start taking the medication that it was a horrible choice and should go with a different brand. Was very disappointed with this practice.

|  Doctor was great to visit but the past 6 months have been awful.  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Clarke senior for almost 3 years now. I use to really enjoy the environment and the people who worked there. But here lately it has been a mess. I use to get in and out but now you better put your whole day towards an office visit. you will be there atleast 2-2 1/2 hours then another 2-6 hours waiting for them to call in your prescriptions sometimes the next day! Dr. Clarke has become a very rude man unlike the doctor I use to know. I had alot of respect for Mrs. Hornsby until the end before she left. I honestly do not blame her. I would not work in that environment. Maria can be extremely rude and Bertha is usually very sweet and understanding but again here lately shes becoming overwhelmed also. They were like family there. I do hope to see them change but either way I am going to another doctor. I am tired of being upset everytime I deal with them now. I am sorry, I do hope you guys at Broadway medical center understand there are alot of your patients that feel upset about the practice lately. I have spoke with several patients who feel the same way I do. I do wish the best...Good Luck....

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Clarke for quite a few years. But now that I'm older and I have ALOT of problems. He is a great man but I don't think that he really understands ALL of the trouble that I have with my diseases. I am glad that Patricia Hornsby is gone. She had the nerve to tell me on a friday of a 3 day weekend that I was having LIVER FAILURE without running any sort of test on me. Well needless to say, everytime I'd go I'd tell them anyone but her. So I think with all of my problems, I really need to see an Internal Medicine. I really like Dr. Clarke, Maria & Bertha.

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Clarke is nice enough, but Maria his nurse, is very rude and hateful. She also has a stong accent and confuses easily and doesn't know what is going on. I will never go back because of Maria.

|  Fabulous Doctor and Staff!!  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2010

Dr.Clarke is truly a one of a kind doctor, I think Doctors like him are almost extinct! I have no insurance and he made my visits affordable, when I have no money for my meds he gives me enough samples to get me through.He goes above and beyond to help me and let's face it, He has saved my life! I hope and pray that other doctors follow his lead, his son has learned from one of the best. His son delivered both my children and also went above and beyond to help me. The staff is wonderful, Sammy always gets me in right away and is so nice and Lisa is always so curteous and sweet. Bertha always listens to my needs and keeps Dr.Clarke up to date on my progress. I met Dr. Hornsby for the first time the other week when Dr. Clarke was out and she was wonderful too. I feel just like family and know that I chose the right family to take care of mine. Thank you Clarke Family and Staff too!!

|  LeAndra  |  show details
by Me LeAndra on Sep 23rd, 2010

A very Good doctor and Dr Hornsby is also very good caring and will spend as much time as needed and will help you with samples if cant affords medicine and also very professional ,caring bedside manner i would not ever change doctors I have always had really good office visits and if i have question both doctors will talk to me and explain to me until i understand everything and am comfortable about my visit !!! awsome doctors !!