A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlton Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlton Greene, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Greene has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton C Greene MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carlton C. Greene practice?
- Dr. Carlton Greene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlton Greene practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Reisterstown, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Gastroenterologists.