A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlton Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlton Hamilton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Hamilton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton C Hamilton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlton C. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Carlton Hamilton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlton Hamilton practices Emergency Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL and Brooksville, FL.
See Clearwater Emergency Physicians.