Dr. Carlton Clarke II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlton Clarke II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2015

Best in Dallas area

They don't make doctors like this anymore. He generally cares about his patients and has excellent bedside manners. If he tells you "it's blue", trust me its blue. 😄. Can't say good enough for him. I'm speaking of Sr.

February 3rd, 2015

Worst Dr experience in my lifetime of 48 years

This is the worst experience I have had with any Dr in my lifetime. Dr Clark's billing office had screwed up their side of the insurance filing and they blamed it on my insurance. My insurance has contacted them over and over to get this corrected, yet Dr Clark's office refused to call back to fix. Finally after 8 months I received a refund, but we are still having to go through the same bull for the $100+ refund they owe my husband. I have moved to another city and need one month supply of my husband's warfarin which they refuse to fill until our new insurance kicks in, risking my husband's health greatly. Do not go here!!!! Stay away!!!!!

July 23rd, 2010

5 star doctor!!

Dr. Clarke delivered both of my children. With my first child I had only known him 3 days prior to the delivery, my ob/gyn was unable to deliver my child and Dr. Clarke stepped in, no questions asked.He was professional and had a wonderful bedside manner, he cared that this was my first child and helped me through all my questions and fears and delivered my son cesarian with no problems, Dr. Clarke was a God send. After only 3 months I was pregnant again and there was no doubt in my mind that Dr. Clarke was my doctor of choice.Nine months later my daughter was born. He is truly a wonderful and gifted Doctor. He clearly does this because he loves it! Not for the money! I have also sent three of my closest friends to whom he delivered their children also and they just loved him!! His father is also one of the best family Doctor's I've ever had. God bless the Clarke family to whom I am truly greatful for!

December 30th, 2016