Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Best in Dallas area show details Best in Dallas area
by Teresa Chaffers on Feb 26th, 2015

They don't make doctors like this anymore. He generally cares about his patients and has excellent bedside manners. If he tells you "it's blue", trust me its blue. 😄. Can't say good enough for him. I'm speaking of Sr.

Worst Dr experience in my lifetime of 48 years show details Worst Dr experience in my lifetime of 48 years
Feb 3rd, 2015

This is the worst experience I have had with any Dr in my lifetime. Dr Clark's billing office had screwed up their side of the insurance filing and they blamed it on my insurance. My insurance has contacted them over and over to get this corrected, yet Dr Clark's office refused to call back to fix. Finally after 8 months I received a refund, but we are still having to go through the same bull for the $100 refund they owe my husband. I have moved to another city and need one month supply of my husband's warfarin which they refuse to fill until our new insurance kicks in, risking my husband's health greatly. Do not go here!!!! Stay away!!!!!

Staff is not properly trained show details Staff is not properly trained
Dec 23rd, 2014

My husband is a patient of Dr. Clarke whom he respects. However for too long now, my husband has been treated badly by clerical help. They never fax his refills in time even after they state doing it, fax it to the incorrect pharmacy, his blood pressure dosage arbitrarily decreased, and some not called in when due appears called in a month later! My husband saw a doctor there yesterday and she assured him his due prescription would be calledcalled/faxed in on 12/22/14. Guess what? It has not been called in or faxed today yet on 12/23/14. It is becoming difficult for my husband dealing with the same people who don't seem to care. And I don't like complaining but I'll have to.

5 star doctor!! show details 5 star doctor!!
by kimmy on Jul 22nd, 2010

Dr. Clarke delivered both of my children. With my first child I had only known him 3 days prior to the delivery, my ob/gyn was unable to deliver my child and Dr. Clarke stepped in, no questions asked.He was professional and had a wonderful bedside manner, he cared that this was my first child and helped me through all my questions and fears and delivered my son cesarian with no problems, Dr. Clarke was a God send. After only 3 months I was pregnant again and there was no doubt in my mind that Dr. Clarke was my doctor of choice.Nine months later my daughter was born. He is truly a wonderful and gifted Doctor. He clearly does this because he loves it! Not for the money! I have also sent three of my closest friends to whom he delivered their children also and they just loved him!! His father is also one of the best family Doctor's I've ever had. God bless the Clarke family to whom I am truly greatful for!

The office is awful!!! show details The office is awful!!!
Mar 5th, 2009

It's a very old office, very hot in the rooms.