Dr. Carlton Kesler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlton Kesler?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Carlton Kesler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2015

Excellent doctor

Dr.Kesler is an amazing surgeon and an all around great doctor. He genuinely cares for each of his patients and takes the time to truly listen and understand you

November 21st, 2013

Hand repair

I broke my hand pretty bad. Dr Kesler was an amazing choice! I first went to the Toledo hospital E.R., where one of the emergency physicians recommended Dr. Kesler. I am thankful and blessed that I seen that E.R. physician first however I forget his name. I have full range of motion with my hand. I also work out with weights regularly and was back in the gym only 5 weeks after his minimally invasive surgery. My older brother broke his hand similarly to mine and was left with a giant scar from his wrist to knuckle. With Dr. Kesler he told me "I'm going to make 2 small incisions to place pins to hold your bone in place". I thought he would make sizable cuts... but in fact I couldn't even tell he made a cut at all. Dr. Kesler is a master of his craft and now I'm left with a fully functional hand with 0 limitations along with no scars. +10 to this plastic surgeon! Ps. Dr. Kesler if you see this I thank you for the care that you have given me and keep it up!

July 25th, 2013

Dr. Kessler is an arrogant and condescending male Diva. He is unpleasant and blames his staff for his failure to review patient history prior to surgery f'ind another practice for your procedure unless you like being mistreated.

April 21st, 2013

Exceptional service. Everybody specially Dr. kesler were so warm, friendly ........ It is my third day after full tummy tuck, I am already walking and feeling great. I get excited to look in the mirror even though I am wrapped in bandages and binder. They all made me feel home and I am so happy to get to know them. I drove 3 hours for this surgery. Totally worth it. Thanks Dr. Kesler and his staff.

November 25th, 2014