Dr. Carlton Mcgregor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlton Mcgregor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2015

impossible

It is impossible to see this doctor....cancels at last minute...calls go directly to voice mail....calls are never returned....he has tests which I have never been able to review the results since cannot get appointment....other workers there said he mostly teaches med students!!!!!!!

October 17th, 2015

Don't waste your time with this physician

Horrible physician. I had uncontrolled diabetes and my sugar was over 500 and he did not even contact me. Saw my blood work online.

February 17th, 2015

Secretary doesn't answer phone

Dr. McGregor is a great doctor but his secretary never answers the phone. It goes directly to voicemail. They don't return the voicemails. So if you're looking to be seen in a timely manner, maybe find a doctor's office who answers their phone.

December 30th, 2014

Too busy to take care of patients. Never called me and told me my blood results and I was very sick. Saw my results onlline.

October 16th, 2013

Fantastic doctor, very thorough

He has been my primary doctor for 4+ years now and he is excellent. He has a lot of patients so he may not have availability until later than you would like and you will have to wait 20-30 minutes after your appointment hour but, he is worth it. Once you are in his office, he takes his time with you, asks questions and gives thorough answers. He does not like to speculate until he has some test results, which frankly I am grateful for. He has good follow up skills when the test results come in. He even responds to emails on the weekend. When my previous primary doctor moved out of the city, she recommended Dr. McGregor and I am glad she did. I am very happy with him.

August 12th, 2011

Carlton McGregor, M.D. is a great credit to his profession and a wonderful example for all future doctors to emulate.

May 28th, 2011

Dr. Magregor was able to quickly diagnose my medical issues that other doctors seemed to have missed in the past. I am just happy that I am now aware and understand my ailments. Although he is reserved with diagnosis until all test results are in, please know that he is extremely intelligent and competent in his analysis. Admittedly the office staff at times may seem off putting but hang in there because he is worth the wait if you are looking for an accurate diagnosis with results.

March 15th, 2011

He cancelled on us 3 times!!!!

Over the course of the last 6 months we were trying to get an appt with him because of our insurance... And all three times they cancelled on us either the day of or the day before!We even changed our flights and came back to NYC earlier to make our appointments. And everytime they assured us that the appointment would be kept.And he didin't apologize or make any attempt at making us feel better about him always cancelling last minute.TOTALLY UNPROFESIONAL.

February 17th, 2011