Overall Review

no change

February 9th, 2015
location
Great doctor!!! Need to know where he has moved to. He's no longer at Durham Internal Medicine .

January 20th, 2012
DR CARLTON MILLER TREATS ME LIKE FAMILY
I CAN BE SICK AND CALL HIM AND HE WILL ADJUST HIS APPOINTMENTS AND CALL ME IN OR CALL ME IN MEDCINE TO THE PHARMCEY.HE TREATS EACH C/O SEPERATELY.HE CONSULTS OTHER PHYSCIANS OR TREATMENTS FOR ME.HE FIGHTS FOR ME WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY.HE HAS DONE APPEALS FOR ME EXAMPLE WHEN I HAD A SLEEP STUDY.HE ASKS ABOUT MY FAMILY,HOME LIFE.HE TREATS ME WITH RESPECT.HE NEVER BELITTLES MY C/O,S OR HE GENTLY TELLS ME ABOUT MY WEIGHT.WHEN HE MOVED HIS PRACTICE I FOLLOWED HIM.I WISH HE TOOK NEW PATIENTS.I TRIED TO GET A APPOINTMENT FOR MY HUSBAND.I HAD MY DAUGHTER 1 TIME DELIVER HIM FLOWERS.HE IS THE KIND OF DR THAT DESERVES TO BE SENT FLOWERS EVERY DAY.HE HAS PICTURES OF HIS FAMILY IN THE EXAM ROOM.I WOULD RECOMEND HIM 100%.

July 26th, 2011
Great Bed Side Manner
Whatever is going on with my heatlh, whether it be routine visit or a problem, Dr. Miller always makes me feel like I am important. He takes time to discuss my health issues and has never rushed through the appointment, although I know he must be swamped. I feel sure that he gives all of his patients the same consistent caring courteous service. He is a great Doc!