Dr. Carlton Paige MD Patient Reviews

3.9

February 17th, 2017
Feeling better
Dr Paige has taken the time to really get to the bottom of my conditions. I have really improved over the last year and am looking forward to getting even better. He is always quick to answer my questions and seems to care about me as a person. Thank you Dr Paige for all you do.

February 4th, 2017
caring and understanding physician
He listens and helped my thyroid issues more than an endocrinologists. I'm grateful and would recommend him to anyone suffering with thyroid issues.

June 25th, 2015
Terrible service
I had been going to this practice for 20 years and it was great up until about 3 years ago. They randomly stopped letting me see Dr. Paige and scheduled me with another Dr. They never return phone calls. When you do have an appointment expect to be there for at least a 1.5 hours, which only 15-20 minutes will actually be with the Dr. I got so fed up with them I had to switch to a new office, after being with them for 20 years. Very disappointing

July 14th, 2014
Answer your phones please!!!
Very disappointed with this practice - the phones go straight to voicemail! It never rings in office - no one will call you back and forget about getting a prescription unless you go there and even then she sent it to a Walgreens 130 miles away! I will research for a better practice - in Louisville - out in the country you just can't get up to date doctors.

February 4th, 2014
Absolutely a horrible experience, I'm in my 40's and have been to several Doctors over the years,and this was definitely the worst experience ever,everyone I interacted with was in a bad mood,I was there for 2+ hours,yet somehow felt rushed through at the same time.Felt like we were cattle getting moved around...If your looking for a great atmosphere this place is not it...Felt like a number,I will keep looking for a better primary care doctor...

March 29th, 2013
Best Dr in Oldham Co
Dr Paige has been my Doctor for about 20 years. He is always concerned about his patients and diagnosed a serious illness and got me the help I needed. I was concerned when he introduced concierge services, but I still get to see him like I always have. I love that he is moving to trying to get his patients healthy, not just doctoring illnesses, although he does an outstanding job of that as well. Caring, great Doctor!

June 26th, 2012
great but you cant see him
Dr Paige himself is impossible to see unless you pay a minimum of $850 to be in a guardian network just to be his patient. He has two more physicians to take over his patient load. The office staff takes forever to take care of anything over the phone. Most times I get voice mail and don't get a call back for some time. Although Dr Paige was my favorite doctor ever...i can no longer see him and it isn't worth getting through the maze of office staff to get in. they also stop taking calls at 4

November 25th, 2009
He is a very caring and professional doctor both. My daughter is special needs and he has always gone above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and taken care of. Highly recommend.

August 3rd, 2009
Excellent doctor and office. I would highly recommend him.