Internists

1023 New Moody Ln
Ste 201
La Grange, KY 40031
502-225-4480
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Answer your phones please!!!  |  show details
by glenda on Jul 14th, 2014

Very disappointed with this practice - the phones go straight to voicemail! It never rings in office - no one will call you back and forget about getting a prescription unless you go there and even then she sent it to a Walgreens 130 miles away! I will research for a better practice - in Louisville - out in the country you just can't get up to date doctors.

Feb 4th, 2014

Absolutely a horrible experience, I'm in my 40's and have been to several Doctors over the years,and this was definitely the worst experience ever,everyone I interacted with was in a bad mood,I was there for 2 hours,yet somehow felt rushed through at the same time.Felt like we were cattle getting moved around...If your looking for a great atmosphere this place is not it...Felt like a number,I will keep looking for a better primary care doctor...

|  Best Dr in Oldham Co  |  show details
by Peggy E on Mar 29th, 2013

Dr Paige has been my Doctor for about 20 years. He is always concerned about his patients and diagnosed a serious illness and got me the help I needed. I was concerned when he introduced concierge services, but I still get to see him like I always have. I love that he is moving to trying to get his patients healthy, not just doctoring illnesses, although he does an outstanding job of that as well. Caring, great Doctor!

|  great but you cant see him  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr Paige himself is impossible to see unless you pay a minimum of $850 to be in a guardian network just to be his patient. He has two more physicians to take over his patient load. The office staff takes forever to take care of anything over the phone. Most times I get voice mail and don't get a call back for some time. Although Dr Paige was my favorite doctor ever...i can no longer see him and it isn't worth getting through the maze of office staff to get in. they also stop taking calls at 4

|  The Best !!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

I moved to KY 8 years and was looking for a new DR.I went to his office and thats all it took........His office is great and all his staff are so nice and warm and even funny. But when it comes to DR Paige he is the best DR I ever had...He is kind and very caring and will take as much time as you need. I just movied to Murfreesboro TN . I wish he still could be my DR.But inc will not cover me anymore with him. Because if thy would, I would still be seeing him even it would take 3 hours to get there........Thank you DR Paige and your staff for the best care I have ever got in my life. I will miss you all. But when I come to town I will stop bye to say hi.........Carol Joy Howard

|  Allison Bwan Nurse Practioner  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

My name is Debra Maher and I wanted everyone to know how special Allison Bowan is. I have been going to her for months now and I am happy to say she is my Primary Care Doctor. She is the only Doctor who cared about me and I feel she saved my life. She cares about my health and is a very kind and compassionate person. I feel Dr. Paige is lucky to have someone like her. I cannot say enough about how kind she is and how lucky I am. If she reads this I would say thank you Allison for what you have done for me. I think everyone should know that I have been to horrible hospitals and doctors who did not want to help me but Allison did and I am very glad she is my Doctor. Thank you.

by Paula Hornback on Nov 25th, 2009

He is a very caring and professional doctor both. My daughter is special needs and he has always gone above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and taken care of. Highly recommend.

by Patty on Aug 3rd, 2009

Excellent doctor and office. I would highly recommend him.

|  Good Oldham County Doc  |  show details
by mkillion on Nov 12th, 2007 on kudzu.com

good doc, thorough, accessible. (Only down-side...he's not open on Fridays)

Read Full Review at kudzu.com