Carl Paige Is this you?

Have you seen Carl Paige?

We love Dr Paige!

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Both my son and myself have had a positive experience with Dr Paige. He is very patient and takes the time to explain your diagnosis. The patient portal is great communication tool and we always get a quick response.

Very pleased with the information I receive

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Very pleased with information I receive. Easy to talk with Dr. Paige. Explains thoroughly and answers my questions. Responds when I email a question as well. Would recommend!

I am a return patient.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

I came back to Dr. Paige because he uses the science to know what treatment is necessary to help me feel my best.

Moving into optimal health

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr Paige cares about your best possible health, not just treating symptoms or diseases. He is one of a very few in our area who have enough insights to help in areas other doctors don't even consider. His care makes my daily life better.

Appreciate his guidance

Posted on October 11th, 2017

I have appreciated his help with discerning what tests need to be administered for my health. He is easily accessible and responds fairly quickly to any questions or concerns I have.

What I've been looking for.

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I'm consulting with Dr Paige to get deeper knowledge of back pain, brain fog, and fatigue. His knowledge of medical practices than commonly practiced is heartening. He has already been of invaluable help treating my daughter, who was suffering from a botched root canal. Had to pull out of school, and was at worst sleeping 23 hours a day. Will probably switch to him full time, if he will accept new patients.

Feeling better

Posted on February 18th, 2017

Dr Paige has taken the time to really get to the bottom of my conditions. I have really improved over the last year and am looking forward to getting even better. He is always quick to answer my questions and seems to care about me as a person. Thank you Dr Paige for all you do.

caring and understanding physician

Posted on February 4th, 2017

He listens and helped my thyroid issues more than an endocrinologists. I'm grateful and would recommend him to anyone suffering with thyroid issues.

Terrible service

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I had been going to this practice for 20 years and it was great up until about 3 years ago. They randomly stopped letting me see Dr. Paige and scheduled me with another Dr. They never return phone calls. When you do have an appointment expect to be there for at least a 1.5 hours, which only 15-20 minutes will actually be with the Dr. I got so fed up with them I had to switch to a new office, after being with them for 20 years. Very disappointing

Answer your phones please!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Very disappointed with this practice - the phones go straight to voicemail! It never rings in office - no one will call you back and forget about getting a prescription unless you go there and even then she sent it to a Walgreens 130 miles away! I will research for a better practice - in Louisville - out in the country you just can't get up to date doctors.

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Absolutely a horrible experience, I'm in my 40's and have been to several Doctors over the years,and this was definitely the worst experience ever,everyone I interacted with was in a bad mood,I was there for 2+ hours,yet somehow felt rushed through at the same time.Felt like we were cattle getting moved around...If your looking for a great atmosphere this place is not it...Felt like a number,I will keep looking for a better primary care doctor...

Best Dr in Oldham Co

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Dr Paige has been my Doctor for about 20 years. He is always concerned about his patients and diagnosed a serious illness and got me the help I needed. I was concerned when he introduced concierge services, but I still get to see him like I always have. I love that he is moving to trying to get his patients healthy, not just doctoring illnesses, although he does an outstanding job of that as well. Caring, great Doctor!