Dr. Carlton Pearse MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. P for over 20 years. He delivered my 2 kids and is a very good doctor who really knows what he is doing and really cares about his patients. I always tease him that he can't retire until I am ready!

December 23rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I like and trust him as my Dr. I also refered my mom to him when she wanted to change doctors.

September 10th, 2014
The best in the St. Louis area!
I went to Dr. Pearse when I found out I was pregnant. He was so kind and thorough every single step of the way- he became a friend. The only time I waited was when he was in a delivery- this is phenomenal for a doctor. I loved that the only time he took a vacation was to visit Africa, to volunteer his expertise. I do not know of another doctor who does this! Now that I'm newly pregnant with Baby #2, I can't wait to see him again. You'd be crazy to go to anyone else. Dr. Pearse is the best in the St. Louis area.

June 20th, 2013
Great experience so far
Dr. Pearse was friendly, kind and very knowledgeable. I waited about 20 minutes after my appt was scheduled, but this can be typical with OBGYNs because babies come whenever they want to. He took great care and allowed time for questions. He put me at ease and the staff was so friendly and nice, I am reallt grateful I found this Dr.

October 24th, 2012
Feel rushed but I trust him
I do like Dr. Pearse but I feel very rushed in my check ups. I don't feel like he spends a lot of time and the time he does spend is very hurried and rushed. I have only seen him for my yearly check ups and haven't ever had any complications so I assume this is why. The only other complaint I have for him & this office is when I first came to them it was for birth control and they had me tell them what birth control I wanted to be on? As an un-educated teenager I have no idea what birth control I would want to be on other than something that works so I thought that was odd the experts asked me to choose? Overall though, I have no major problems.

September 12th, 2011
Dr. Pearse helped me every step of the way with all 5 of my pregnancies. He delivered 4 of my children and comforted me through the loss of one. He is an amazing, very caring, doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. Not only is he wonderful but so is his office staff. He is fast but you appreciate it when your appointments are very true to their time.

June 17th, 2011
Dr. Pearse is an Excellent doctor. He's always been caring and compassionate and very knowledgable on current procedures. My last two daughters wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for his expertise and that of his staff. I won't ever go to anyone else and I recommend him to everyone. Even my eldest daughter is now a patient at his office.

June 10th, 2010
I like Dr Pearse but I always feel rushed in my appointments and that he doesn't spend enough time to listen to my questions or concerns. I do feel comfortable during my visits, he is friendly. I just feel like he doesnt spend enough time, and the little time you do get with him is very rushed

May 7th, 2010
I've been going to Dr. Pearse for 25 years. I have had many other doctors in that time for different things, and he is by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with. He is patient, not only with myself, but with other doctors that he has dealt with in providing my care, some of whom did not deserve it.

July 27th, 2017