A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Pittard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pittard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton Duwain Pittard MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlton D. Pittard practice?
- Dr. Carlton Pittard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlton Pittard practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.