Dr. Carlton Randleman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlton Randleman Jr?

March 29th, 2014

Don't even think about using Dr. R.

Doctor's Response

We would like to know what we could have done to make your visit better. We pride ourselves on treating patients with professionalism, kindness and expertise.

August 16th, 2012

Changed his diagnosis

Saw Dr Randleman a couple months ago. said I had reflux in both legs. adv procedure to correct.Showed me the procedure.He said procedure may/may not help me.adv I would have to wait unti my MEDICARE took went in effect.My BCBS would not pay for this procedure. I go back today because I have horrible episode with my Restless legs 2 weeks ago and when I called office, staff said he said to come in.I told her over phone something had to be done I was in so much pain. Hoping they could convince BCBS this was a necessary medical procedure NOT COSMETIC. TOday I go in and they did same test with doppler. Dr R comes in.States I have nothing wrong with my legs. I set there in disbelief. I said you told me a couple of months ago about the reflux and recounted our conversation. He said my notes state I adv to return in Jan for re-evaluation. I said then why would I know about how you would do the procedure etc?? He said DON'T GET MAD AT ME. I was so upset. He acted like I had made up the entire visit.He said I will see you again in Jan. The entire time I am shaking my head, and he said or not. I cancelled my appt at the front desk and told them he talks out of both sides of his mouth. I don't know what to believe.HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE REFLUX in my legs and then told my husband and I today, that veins can change from month to month. You are an idiot and I guess I must look like one too!. I will not EVER step foot in the Vericosity Center at St Vincent's Birmingham Alabama again and DR Randleman you didn't get to belk the money out of Medicare that you thought you would, but unfortunately you did the same test again yesterday, that you did before so you did get to belk BCBS. I read on another site you were dishonest....???? I am very disappointed. I thought I was at the right place. I have SUFFERED with RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME since I was a small child. I needed the relief. thanks Dr. Randleman.thanks. :(

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry that you had a less than outstanding experience at Varicosity Vein Center. We pride ourselves in offering only the best care for our patients. Although it has been several years since your post, I wanted you to know that we had rather treat patients conservatively rather than move forward with surgery that may not help your condition.

SHOW