A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlton Richie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlton Richie, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richie
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlton Richie, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Richie graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C. Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlton A Richie DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlton A. Richie practice?
- Dr. Carlton Richie has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlton Richie practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.