Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlton Vollberg
Dr. Carlton Vollberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vollberg is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare Cleveland, Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital and Parkridge Medical Center. Dr. Vollberg has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlton Vollberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carlton Vollberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. John Golding
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0.07 mi19
Dr. William Blalock III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0.07 mi29
Dr. Michael Love
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Chattanooga, TN 0.07 mi45