A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carly Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carly Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Alfred I Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carly Levy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carly Levy practice?
- Dr. Carly Levy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carly Levy practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.