A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carly Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from MD - Brown University School of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Alfred I Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carly Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carly D. Levy practice?
Dr. Carly Levy practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Levy, Dr. Cari Levy, Dr. Carla Levy, Dr. Carlene Levy, Dr. Carlota Levy, Dr. Carlotta Levy, Dr. Carlyn Levy, Dr. Carol Levy