A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlyle Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlyle Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlyle Chan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlyle Hung-Lun Chan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlyle H. Chan practice?
- Dr. Carlyle Chan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlyle Chan practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.