A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlyle Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlyle Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlyle Chan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlyle H Chan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlyle H. Chan practice?
- Dr. Carlyle Chan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlyle Chan practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.