A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlyn Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlyn Malik is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlyn Malik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Malik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Day Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlyn June Malik MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carlyn J. Malik practice?
- Dr. Carlyn Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlyn Malik practices Otolaryngology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Otolaryngologists.