A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carma Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carma Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carma Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carma Jane Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carma J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Carma Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carma Lee practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.