Dr. Carman Whiting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carman Whiting?

August 23rd, 2017

Dr whiting is Awesome! Mary Helen Harris

March 17th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Whiting since the beginning of her profession and she is the best doctor I know. She is very professional, polite and know her profession very well. I admire her professionalism and respect she gives to each patient and her knowledge for making accurate diagnosis involving my condition. She is the best doctor and a pleasant human in the professional world and I am blessed to have her as my doctor. Thank you Dr. Whiting for everything you are the best

March 5th, 2015

Totally incompetent in re to treating migraines. I did a bit of research online to discover her error. She needs to do her homework on powerful and disabling meds.

July 11th, 2014

I'm sure she is a caring and knowledgable doctor, however don't see her for a suspected stress fracture of the foot. While we waited for X-ray results (3 days) I was only told to take anti inflammatory meds for pain. Since X-ray didn't show fracture I was told to wait a week and if pain didn't subside to see a podiatrist. After 2 weeks since my initial visit I was able to schedule a podiatrist who confirmed a stress fracture. He said my foot should have been immobilized in a boot at the first suspicion of a stress fracture. I should have been informed stress fractures don't show up on xrays until a few weeks. Basically I unnecessarily delayed my healing by not getting proper information.

October 11th, 2011

" The most Caring and Concern Doctor in the World"

Dr. Whiting has been my doctor for at least 8 or 9 years. she is very caring and very professional. she keeps me in very good health and I follow through on whatever she ask of me in maintaining my care. she is the best Doctor in the World and I would not trade her for any other doctor. I believe in her ability as a Doctor to care for me so I have sent her many patients to experience her wonderful work and caring heart.

July 13th, 2011

Glad I found her

Dr. Whiting is very thorough and takes her time to find out whether I have any issues or not. I enjoy her ability to relate and the ease I feel in talking with her.She addresses all of my concerns and follows up as needed. I am very satisfied with her. Her bedside manner is great. I am very glad that I found her.

November 30th, 2010

" Outstanding Doctor"

I've been seeing Dr. Whiting for 7 yrs. now, she is a caring and concern doctor and I would not trade her for any other doctor. You never wait long to see her and she is always concern from one visit to the next. She is not only a excellent Doctor, she is very warm and caring human being that should be a doctor.

October 6th, 2017