Dr. Carmel Boykin-Wright MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Glen Carbon, IL

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2012
I am and have been a patient of Dr. Wrights office for 4 years. Over the last year I have had phone calls ignored and dealt with less than courteous staff continuously. I am on significan meds for pain control and rcently decided that I would like to be tapered off of them. I have made multiple attempts to talk to the Dr and the office staff have been rude and have gone as far as to hang up on me. I am a humanbeing and I have the right to be treated as one. I am at a loss as of what to do as I have yet to get a person who's job is to be ethical and compassionate to her patients needs to repond to my repeated attempts to talk to her. I am not even sure if the office staff, (one in particular) has even relayed my messages to the Dr. What am I supposed to do if I can't even be heard????

May 16th, 2010
Very Slow
If you want a slow doctor, then this is the doctor for you. I usually make afternoon appointments and it seemed that every time I would arrive, her staff will tell me that she is away for the moment, picking up her children. I was patient for a while but my very last visit, I waited almost 2 hours before I left. I have a new doctor who is not good but he is fast. I'm usually in and out in less than 20 minutes.

October 21st, 2016